LICENSED TECHNICIANS and EXPERIENCED Veterinary Assistants:
We are always looking for the right individual for our team, even if a current job is not posted on Indeed.
Please e-mail the Practice Manager with your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Positions that may be posted:
Client Care, Medical Care, Animal Care
Job Requirements for all positions:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent (College is desirable)
- Must be 18 years old to apply
- Able to multi-task in fast paced environment
- Able to work Monday through Friday and weekends, as required
- Friendly, outgoing personality with exceptional communication skills
- Customer service oriented
- Ability to work with Dogs and Cats
- Able to carry 40# bags of dog food
Northshore Animal Hospital is a drug free workplace. Drug test is required. A background screen will also be required.
Full-time employee benefits include health-care benefits for you and your pet, uniforms, retirement package, paid time off and eligibility for disability insurance.
All employees have the added benefit of puppy and kitty love every day!
Please no phone calls